Monday 31 December 2012

2012 going on 2013

With the coming of the new year, also comes back to school(not so cool)
So 2012 has been crazy. Really crazy. I wouldnt say it was awful, but it went not so good and not as expected. Trust me, you do not wanna know my story of getting stuck with a bunch of morons.
Though, 2012 has been nuts but i can proudly say that i have had an awesome time and have learnt a huge lot. I have got to know so much more about everything, that it is almost unimaginable. I have got know people so much more; the truth about them, the reality, the true personality(the real face theyve been hiding since forever) and the true colours. -And, 2012 made me a wannabe philosopher. Yayy. Anyhow, i do hope 2013 turns out to be a great year for everyone (and our country too) In sha Allah.
What i wanna do in this coming year is to focus(-i suck at that) and you know, do good.
So HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone(dude the networks are off so we cant text :/)
And there is another post coming up stay tuned for that:)
Haha, i wont tell what its about now *raises eyebrow*

No comments:

Post a Comment