Tuesday 7 January 2014

Winter Makeup Haul!


Salama, hi, hello, hola, aloha, bonjour, everyone!
So guess what, its haul time today!
And just so you know, this is my first haul so I'd really appreciate your feedback<3
So without further ado, lets get this (haul) party started!

I decided to run down to the makeup store to get some goodies since winter vacay is now over. What a beautiful end to the winter vacay I must admit. I got:
Etude house pressed powder in peach 

Etude house lipstick

Etude house concealer( yeah I guess you can see my obsession)
Mac studio fix pressed  powder



 So this was my haul you guys! Do give me your feedback by simply commenting below and tell me if you want more of hauls on my bloggie!
Have you tried any of these products? Do let me know!

p.s, i also have a little surprise for you, sit tight, I'll letyou know in this week, inshaAllah!:)
Until next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment