Sunday 2 September 2012

Fun Stuff ! :)

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in quite a while as I was busy with a couple of things lately and I'm gonna hit you with some really exciting news and what I've been up to and busy with in the past few days.
So we were given an assignment in art to make our own little portfolios. Eeee! OMG you guys! I'm so excited! We were given 10 days to do and complete it. I kinda spent most of the days on pre planning because i think this makes things a whole lot easier and its a great way to stay organised.
The whole point of this portfolio was to actually make it reflect your personality and doing things that are 'you' and your style.
So this is what it looks like!

And you can see it so ME :). The top side reflects my crazy side and I've done a lot of printing on there. And the collage which I actually like to call 'my me collage' has all things me and it has the big significant B of Blogger and also the name of my blog. I put some polka dots on top of it and if you look at it closely, I added a little braid detailing on the side.
Here it is, work in progress!
So I guess that's it for now and I'm ticking 'write blog post' box from my to do list because I had planned on doing one since morning so yaaayy! and Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment