Sunday 15 September 2013

The lips of a Baby- Maybelline Baby Lips Review

Picture by:HuffingtonPost














The packaging is adorable<3


Salam, Hi, Hello, Hola, Aloha, Bonjour, lovely readers!
Since I haven't done a proper post after the Day 30 post, here's a wild idea, lets do a ramble review on the in thing today! That's right, I'm talkin' about Ze Baby Lips.
Having such a huge hype created on the interweb, in the UK and elsewhere, and being a lipbalm,it got me attracted to it.  It now, sits on my desk while I write this, on the verge of running out.
I have he one in Quenched, which basically id your untinted, mild scented moisturising lipbalm. The store I went into for this only had this one, so was the only choice I had.

Longevity: 3/5                        
My other Labello Fruity Shine lipbalm in strawberry is much more long lasting,and right after it evaporates, my lips feel terrible and super dry. Not saying its really bad, but you gotta keep reapplying it. Second of all, it claim "8 hour protection" but honestly, it only lasts for like 3-4 hours max.
 Quality 5/5
To be honest this is quite a hydrating product. it makes my lips fell super soft and smooth. They are mildly scented and flavored and do have a nice texture. Plus, it even has SPF!
          Price: 4.5/5
For what I paid, it is worth, but again, the Labello ones are like a bit cheaper and more long lasting and more tinted etc.
Would I repurchase: Yes.
Final Verdict: I would definitelly recommend it to you, because it is awesome for an everyday lipbalm or for like, school and more casual times. I love wearing this for school, cause it has SPF in it I love to keep my lips moisturised where ever I go.
I hope you guys found this review helpful, as this is the first review Iam having up on my blog so any suggestions, comments and feedback would me highly appreciated and encouraged. You can leave me your blogs too so we can be blog buddies!:)
Have you tried the Maybelline Baby Lips?
Until next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment