Sunday 1 September 2013

Oh God, Day 27, 28, 29 and a freakin 30!+ Eman S Siddiqi declares it to be officially over!

My crazy crappy internet and beginning of school has really messed this up. But, nothing can mess up without my permission. HAHAHA.*evil laugh* Anyways, this also will be a concluding post of the 30 day blog challenge. You guys probably got to know a lotta things about me through this challenge. It certainly also got me into the blogging mojo.
Enough rambling for now, lets get started.
Day 27: A quote I try to live by:
Okay, not just one but one of the many has to be Cleanse, tone and moisturise and I try to follow this A LOT. Below are a few more:)

Day 28: ten people whom I'd invite to dinner+the menu
okay so number one:
1. My parents
2. My sister
3. Elle Woods(you know how much I love the character)
4.Michelle Phan, a huge inspiration
5. My fellow lovelies on the blogosphere
6. All the awesome splashes who've followed my bloggie.
7.My friends
8. Bethany
9. Kandee Johnson
10. Johnny Depp
Okay, yes! I am a dreamer..
Ze Menu: Cheesecake, Pizza, Chocolate fountain, lovely steaks, mousses, tarts and peri peri, and more perhaps.
Day 29: Something I'm excited for: 
Okay, at the moment, I'm excited to go on a an insane shopping spree I've planned!!!!
Day 30(ahhh): My goals for the next 30 days:
To practically blog MORE.
Phew, I now declare this challenge to be officially over. This challenge was so much fun and I'm glad I accepted and finished this challenge.
Ciao for now, lovelies.x
Until next post, 

*photos are by Google and Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment