Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Holidayssss!

.
Warm and toasty bokeh night outdoors candles autumn feet socks
Salam, hi, hello, hola, aloha, bonjour,everyone!
It's that time of the year again! Movies, blankees, duvets, coffee(actually, hot chocolate for me- i dont seemto love coffee*dont judge mee*, chocolate, marshmallows,fuzzy socks, books, magazines, and ooh, ze freedom from mid terms.
I think it needless to explain my hibernation from the blogosphere since I clearly stated the cause above. 2013 just ended in a poof and honestly, i kinda want the summer to come back. Anyways, your oliveoil made donuts yesterday which were finished up by the family in pretty much seconds. (viva la mom and viva la moms recipes) ;)
I will soon, inshaAllah post my verdicts on ze year 2013 and until then Bubyee!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment