Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hypocrisy, Diplomacy and Indecency

I dont think I wanna write an intro because the name pretty much suggests what this is about. I've recently been really annoyed and yet stunned by peoples' dual personalities, that how they say one thing and do the opposite of that. Or they're not the same person for everyone, they have multiple personalities or theyre two faced. for example if someone says that "OMG, I hate her and I never talk to her" an act all disgusted by that *her*'s name. But the next moment they'll be all chitty-chatty and friends with *her*. And that'll make you wonder that is she lying to you or the other person? Which one of her double personalities is the real; or is any? These questions just pop into your head and you're confused and you wanna beware. Been there, done that. Okay, now enough of the example, back to the topic. These people are so diplomatic and the the most hypocritical thing about them is that they'll have multiple opinions about something to different people, to some they'll say that they hate something and to others they'll say that they love it. So basically they do not do what they say and they change themselves for peoples liking but end up being hated. I'm sure everyone has heard the line "I hate two faced people, i dont know which one to slap first" and that's exactly how I feel right now. And sometimes, behind a pretty picture perfect face, there is one ugly personality..
I get really frustrated when come across such people and it makes me think which 'face' of theirs is their real self and true. So let me know in the comments below if you've come across such people and how you reacted to them, I'd love to read your views:D


^And excuse the girly example up there, I know, I hate drama too :O
Dont forget to follow and stay tuned and I'll talk to you later, Bye :)


1 comment:

  1. i can totally relate to that! :) as u know i think i have found my solution for that

    ReplyDelete