Tuesday 9 July 2013

The 'This or That' Tag

Hey beauties, I realised I haven't posted a tag post in quite a while so here's wild idea: Imma do the this or that tag! I saw this on another awesome blog and I tag all of you, whoever's reading this:)   *the bolded words are my answers.
makeup:
blush or bronzer
lip gloss or lipstick
eye liner or mascara
foundation or concealer
neutral or color eye shadow
pressed or loose eye shadows
brushes or sponges

nails:
OPI or china glaze
Long or short 
Acrylic or natural
Brights or darks
Flower or no flower. depends 

body:
perfume or body splash
lotion or body butter
body wash or soap
lush or other bath company: I haven't tried lush so Bath and Body Works:)
fashion:
jeans or sweat pants
long sleeve or short:Mid
dresses or skirts
stripes or plaid
flip flops or sandals (Both;))
scarves or hats
studs or dangly earrings
necklaces or bracelets
heels or flats (again, I can't choose:P)
cowboy boots or riding boots(none)
jacket or hoodie

hair:
curly or straight
bun or ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips
hair spray or gel
long or short
light or dark 
side sweep bangs or full bangs: Depends
up or down 

random:
Rain or shine
Summer or winter
Fall or spring 
Chocolate or vanilla 


So that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you own a blog, do post this tag and link it to me:)

Ciao for now, lovelies<3

No comments:

Post a Comment