Saturday 4 August 2012

Foood!!

So as you know I love love love baking and all that fun stuff. As a matter of fact I'm more into desserts rather than the main courses and snack stuff. So I'm a reaally big dessert person and its something that gets me super excited. And guess what I'm gonna talk about right now?
*drum roll*
Cheeesecake!!!
And who doesn't love that?
Yummm. And what i absolutely love about a no-bake cheesecake is that its just hassle free and easy to do. especially if you dont like the oven menace. You might as well *not* do it in your kitchen! weird right?
I used strawberry syrup and condensed milk to glam up mine. I love the extra richness the condensed milk adds to the delicious, all-rich, delightful scrumptious peace of heavenly cheesecake!

Photography by: Hafsa S Siddiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment