Saturday 24 August 2013

Day 20, 21 and 22.I know, WHAT?

Bam. As you guys can tell, school has started and that is probably the reason why I skipped a few days of the challenge. But, no worries!, Imma do it all!

Beginning with, day 20: Things you what if about.
I've never actually thought about this one, but to be honest I am quite a what if-fer. Let's see,
 What if I do it the other way?
What if I choose that, instead of this.
What if I do it, the Eman S Siddiqi way? Wait, I'll answer that, "it'll be awesome and better than ever."
And yeahh...

Day 21: Your favorite subject to study and why?
Ummm. Wait, WHAT?
Does anyone here actually, *favorite* studying?
Subjects at school really, kinda make zzzzz. But since one of my GCSE subjects is Art, is SO FUN.
Other than that, I think Psychology would definitely be hands down my favorite subject.

Day 22: How have you changed in the last 2 years?
Interesting question. 2 years ago, I was like, what?, 13. Of course I have changed quite a lot now. I know, who to trust, who punch in the face, whose butt to kick. I have become a blogger, about which I had no idea of becoming. I've become wiser and more DIY-er. I gotta to know that drama, not just being on TV, exists a lot in real life, too.
What are your answers to these? Let me know!
Ciao, for now cutehead!
Until next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment